View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 07:46 AM   #115
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
And Boro- what are you hoping to see Thursday? What sort of opera will OU and FU perform? A thrilling tale with a surprise ending? Will it feature huge stars singing brilliant arias? Or will it be a dud, and leave the audience booing half the cast?~tp
I despise both of them, but that Sooner should have shut his mouth against UF, Tebow will show him a running QB I fear. I hope OU gets destroyed and Bradford has a horrible game, just so the Lions hopefully won't take him with the 1st pick.

But, hey now I let you do your thing, now let me get discussion way off track and way out of use to look like the cobbler. That's my protection at night! You know what this does, now that I have bluntly stated what I'm doing, right? Now, let's see if the critics have the nerve to do what they couldn't last time.

Cailin gets a pass today, I want to nominate that for my "Best post of the day" contest. A little rusty as WW is a tune she has not practiced for a while? Nope, not Cailin, always prepared. And I want to see how her scenario plays out.

tgwbs gets a pass too, not for the Wild Man speech, but very similar to Cailin. Away for a while? No problem, the show starts and he's already in full stride.

That's all, everyone else - watch out.