View Single Post
Old 02-17-2004, 08:08 AM   #311
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Cree looked at the inn. What once was fire was now just smoke. We haven't lost it yet. She placed her hand on Grimm. Her shoulder was beginning to stop bleeding. The pain was leaving her. She had more to worry about. "Grimm.." To her it seemed as if he was off in the distance. Cree felt sorry for what she had said to Aman. If only she had thought before she had spoke.

"Grimm, now what? It seems that we have nothing left. Yet we still have hope. That is hope that the inn will be saved and what isn't will be rebuilt." Cree thought her words were lost to the wind. Avalon looked down at her friend. Cree had been good to her for a long time. But she felt it was time for her to leave the Shire and go back to Eryn Lasgalen. She had always wanted to see what became of the "cursed elf."