View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 09:02 AM   #272
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
There seem to be only one question that needs to be asked: Why would anyone vote for Brinniel?
Hmph. I ought to vote for you toDay for just saying that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Thanks for the votes, Shasta & Brinn, although I'm curious to know why you ended up choosing me since my posts were rather poor in content and neither of you had to vote very early.
Part of the reason I chose you was because you unusually quiet; I was hoping that by putting you in a position of power I could draw you out more and get a better read of you early in the game. Also I wanted to pick someone who tends to make good judgements when accurately suspecting whether someone's a wolf or not. It became between you and Shasta and I decided you over him because voting him would've gotten nowhere since he had no votes and as I already said, I think it's better we have more reps than less. In fact, seven is a perfect number. That's one third of the village.

On another note, it's best I warn you all that I have a busy day in RL ahead of me. I'm going to be gone from 11am to perhaps as late as 9:30pm EST. I'm so sorry about that, but it can't be helped. But I'll definitely be around at the end of the Day and if I can get here earlier, I will.