View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 04:59 AM   #31
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I can participate if we start at 7pm GMT at the earliest because I have work before that. But it'd be cool to be in. And if I can participate at 7, Aganzir can probably too, because we were just planning (or they were planning and I was sort of with it) to see a friend then in the evening, so maybe we can postpone meeting her a bit and have a reading session first...?

Like I said, I'm fine with any role, with the exception that if Agan is Éowyn I don't want to be Faramir. That would not be funny.

So yeah, I can be (half of) the narrator or the eagle, if Legate wants to be the warden, Agan Éowyn and TM possibly Faramir...? (And I can be Éowyn if you insist but if Legate wants to be Warden and Agan wants to be Éowyn, I think it's better that way. )

If the narrator and the other people don't object, I think we can have it all read by one person, if we don't have enough people to do it otherwise. I think it's better if the characters don't have the same voices as the narrator. Speaking of which, what about lines like "said Faramir", shall we omit them, or shall the character's reader say them (the narrator saying them would be ewww-y if you ask me )?

So, Eönwë, can you be around?

Pitch (and Eönwë), do you have any preferences about roles?

And once more about the timetables, would you think 7pm GMT is ok? I'll try to follow this thread or at least have Legate or Aganzir inform me while I'm at work or something...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote