View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 12:34 PM   #436
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
CaptainofDespair,

That sounds good. I will erase my save, since it would make more sense for you to go first.

Mithalwen,

Hope your electricity problems are over. That can be a pain in the neck in many ways!

Perhaps I can help you here. If you want to use my character to give your elf a lead in, you're welcome to do so. You can have Khandr say thanks for the invite to the nasty Brodda and indicate that this will give him the chance to approach one of the Ulfang leaders about the Borrim sponsoring the hunt. (However nasty Brodda may be, Khandr will be polite to a guest.) Khandr can also restate his desire to have the Elves come to the hunt. In that context, it would not seem strange if your character asked a question or two.

I'll try and respond in my next post and, if it is alright with you, indicate that the Elves then leave. There are some things I need to say to my people behind your back before I clear everyone out of the house.....

If this will work, let me know. If not, that's fine too. I'll go with the flow of whatever you put down.