View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 02:49 AM   #369
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Ah! Finally I can post this without getting accused of wolvery in LMP's game!

On Night 1 in Elempi's game I had dream, that LMP's game was a RL-version of werewolf, and we had an empty city to play in. Days and Nights were the same as in RL. And each family lived in the same place.

I remember it was late night and Night was just beginning. The funniest bit was that all my family were penguins (me, Glirdy, Roa, Sleepy, Caranlodien) and Glirdy. We were in our house and we were just going to sleep. Glirdy complained because he was smaller than Sleepy and Roa. Then Roa was un-penguin (she looked like her avvie) and gave birth to a small penguin. Then we went to sleep.

I was a wolf (but in the game they were actually weresnakes) and I took our family's car and left home. Mith was the police (which was equivalent of ranger in this game) and she drove a police car. A bit strange since Mith never was in LMP's game... Then I remember the next Day I complained to LMP that it was far too easy just stay awake overNight and watch who are moving while everyone else is sleeping. And I accused morm of stalkery.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote