View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 03:08 AM   #521
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Yes it was very well played game and I had lots of fun playing it, I was sad to see Kent go so early in the game, it would have been interesting having him around in the later stages.

I almost did not protect Nogrod the second time around, I thought that maybe the wraiths would go for another person in order not to waste a kill.

Actually I almost did not protect Nogrod when he first revealed him self as the seer, simply because I was not arround to see it. I was just about to send in my choice to Lommy, when i decided to have a quick look at the thread and even here it was only because Nogrod had adressed his post to the ranger that i noticed.

I thought that Lhuna and Legate was brilliant wraiths, Legate seemed like his normal innocent self and Lhuna was impossible to get a proper read on.
Sally was spectacular as always and Eönwë mannaged to keep him self alive for quite alive. (I did get a wraith feel from him though)

And I do appologise to Isabel for suspecting her, my case was very weak.

Oh and Lhuna, you are no adulteress, your husband was long dead. . .

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote