View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 10:28 AM   #209
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Phantom, I think I see what you might trying to do innocently, but it seems like you're more likely to mislead innocents than to bend the bear to your will, and now that you're trying to cast suspicion on those who doubt you, you're starting to seem less trustworthy.
The bear also needs to reduce the number of villagers - more than the wolves do, even. I've played as a werebear and it's quite clear, in that position, that winning by picking the villagers off one by one is a much harder task. I don't think it's possible to fool the bear as you seem to be trying to do (or trying to look like you're trying) - the bear will certainly judge how likely xe is to be killed by the wolves at any given time and act accordingly, but xe wants to get our numbers down. If anything, the bear has less flexibility than the wolves do, and certainly no motivation to help the village.
As for the Dark Monarch being the evil we're up against, the bear is evil too, so there. :P
If Boro chose the roles according to who trusted whom, wouldn't discussing our surveys be equivalent to discussing how personal relationships or past games may have influenced the mod's role choices in another game? Unless Boro says it's open for discussion, I consider it off limits.

EDIT: X'd with two Nerwens, a Brinn and a Boro.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote