View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #222
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Wrong, Rikae. I'm not trying to trick the Bear. You're right that the Bear also likes the extra Night kill, but there are three Villains to provide it, and thus it is rather safe to gun for them. You only need one Villain alive to provide the extra kill, and so the Bear won't kill the last Villain I agree, but any Villain before that is fair game. And the Cobbler especially, as he does not even provide a kill but is simply a villager guaranteed to side with the Villains. The Bear should definitely consider slaughtering an obvious Cobbler.

Your resistance to these facts is puzzling. Even if it were true that I was attempting to trick the Bear into helping us, is that a bad thing that you would need to point out?! Seriously.... Every time you try and fight this idea you look very suspicious to me, as if you're a Wolf saying, "No, no, don't gun for us!" or the Cobbler saying, "No, don't kill my masters!"

I have done nothing but state fact. Stop trying to make it sound otherwise. Firstly, what I'm saying is correct. Second, even if it wasn't, it's obviously to the benefit of the village, so opposing it is ridiculous.
It doesn't benefit the village to promote false hope. If the bear guns for wolves, it will be when xe feels it will help xem, not because we ask xem to. I'm not "resisting facts", you are. The bear is not going to "ally" xemself with us, and to think of xem as an ally is not to the village's benefit. The bear may kill a wolf, but is more likely to kill an innocent, and as long as xe lives, we'll have two deaths per night. Lynching the bear early on would be the best thing we could do, and when you and Hakon run around promoting the idea that the bear is some kind of super guard dog, it makes you look very suspicious to me.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote