View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 11:10 AM   #234
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

*rolls eyes*

If I answered I would only be rehashing the same exact things again. Whatever. Think what you wish.

In the meantime, surveys!

I said I could read everyone.

And then I said I was kidding, and that generally people I've played with before always give me a reading. Not that it is correct, but they at least make me feel one thing or another. I listed a few of them. I also said that Fea, Nerwen, and Rikae probably made my thoughts swing back and forth the most between guilty and innocent.

For players I fear- I gave the names of an entire group of players. A cookie for anyone who guesses which group.

When making a plea for their life last-minute, I can't remember exactly who made the cut, but I seem to recall stating that I'd trust morm, Mac, Brin, Shasta, and Lommy in such a situation. But naturally that would change if I'm not liking them.

Last edited by the phantom; 08-13-2009 at 11:13 AM. Reason: x-post Rik, Sally, Wil
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote