View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 11:21 AM   #240
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
so much so that all it accomplishes is to derail discussion into the totally useless
That's part of my whole point- the fact that you and others even felt the need to discuss this whole Bear thing. I made a statement that I believe to be true regarding the Bear (the fact that he can help us). Even if you didn't believe the statement was true or that it was flawed, I don't see what can be gained by pointing it out and discussing it seeing as if my statement were to be accepted it would be beneficial.

Therefore there is no reason for you to have ever contested my claims (or Hakon's). It serves only to create a pointless discussion. If in your opinion my statements were flawed, they certainly weren't hurting anyone were they, so why do you feel the need to debate it and try to prove some sort of point? There is no point to prove here. Nothing can possibly be gained from supporting your viewpoint, but something can be gained from supporting mine, whether it's flawed or not.

This "useless" discussion has only happened because you and others felt the need to pick apart a plan that would be beneficial if adopted, and doesn't hurt anyone. I'm baffled as to why anyone is still talking about this.