View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 04:45 PM   #175
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Ok.
Iīve been reading over everything since page 2 now, and I am pretty sure Huey is the Cobbler. On Day 2 he said at least twice "I canīt see Pitchwife as a wolf." So there I was thinking that Morsul was a Cobbler masquerading as a Seer, but it was Huey all along.
Which by the way, is a sensible explanation for why Morsul voted for him but didnīt out himself as the Seer. Heīd found the Cobbler but hadnīt found the second wolf yet.
There are 20 uses of the word 'see ' on page 3 of the thread (posts 81-120), and well over half of them are mine - it's just a word I use a lot. I shall make a mental note to see about being more careful with my word-use in a context where 'see' could actually be a message.

This sort of stretch is why I'm starting to worry that you could be Moon Moon rathet than a wolf. You look suspicious, but maybe too obviously suspicious? Like you're deliberately saying things like this to get yourself lynched in place of...

... who? Pitch looks- er, sounds like an Ordo. Shasta didn't make me suspicious yesterday. And our cleared innocent claimed Boro looked - dangit, sounded - utterly fine yesterday, and he's barely said anything since.

I don't know. Hopefully Boro, Sally, and Shasta show up in the next hour and a half.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote