View Single Post
Old 07-08-2002, 05:04 PM   #173
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Menelduliniel looks worriedly at the crebain she sees in the distance. She began to speak in Elvish to Estelarion of her sights.

"Llie delai amin (They worry me)," Meneli said, gesturing to the crebain.

"Llie n'sanaithon gurth e'lle (They will not take death to you)," Estelarion assured her.

Menelduliniel still looked worriedly at the crebain. Estelarion reached over and took her hand. "Llie n'naaithos Poldorawen (They are not Poldorawen). N'delo (Don't worry)."

Menelduliniel smiled and went back into her fairly broken Westron, "Well: I do not have to worry about her, at least."

"Not as long as you are out here," Estelarion said, then he squeezed her hand, "Or with me."

"Ha! You know my teacher would have beaten you easily. She killed Amantinu, after all."

"You still don't know that. She, very well, could have been completely innocent. If Lord Thranduil says she was innocent, then she was. Anyway: it's all in the past now...because of you."

"Do you think I wanted to kill her?"

"Uma, Meneli, amin nowon lle umes (Yes, Meneli, I think you did)," Estelarion said.

"O, well...maybe I did, but what business is it of yours?! I'm serving my 'punishment' here in exile...with you!" Menelduliniel said, getting upset.

"Calm, Meneli, calm!" Estelarion said, seeing the familiar fire in her eyes. The fire was when she got hurt doing something stupid.

"I am calm! I am!" Menelduliniel said. She turned and galloped away from the group.

"Elbereth Gilthoniel, il au' (not again)!" Estelarion said, galloping after her...