View Single Post
Old 03-19-2002, 01:11 AM   #44
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

How dark? Would Rûdhchamion be allowed to be Nandorin? (hmmm, maybe not - they're a bit haughty... but I can't make up my mind to be either Sindarin or Silvan, and Noldor was a bit too ambitiuos... but Rûdhchamion's physical traits are dark-haired, grey eyed. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Regarding his "dark personality"... less gay than the average wood-elf, more serious. The songs Rûdhchamion sings (or will sing) are tinged with sadness (and anger). He's more warrior-like now, his skills in combat have been honed because of his desire to find and kill those (particularly all orcs, goblins and even men who have allied themselves with orcs) responsible for the death of his loved ones. He keeps his silence and thoughts to himself (don't most elves?)

=======================
Dwarf-wife??? Now that is definetly interesting... I thought the dwarvenfolks never let their females roam about in ME (this must be a very rare case!). Maybe Rûdhchamion can meet her and the hobbit girl and learn something more than just going after orcs and killing.
========================

Oh BTW GIL,
Rûdhchamion does not want to be a leader of anything... let him be force to help Rin (or somebody) in a quest or something to that effect. (I can do the craziest things sometimes - after effects of D&D?/AD&D RPG playing, hehehehe)
Oh, and thanks for letting Rûdhchamion keep the knife (I thought you'd think it a bit out of plce for him to have a jewelled hunting knife, and one made by dwarves at that!)
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ March 21, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]