View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 10:42 PM   #502
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
I'm still around, and still striding through Middle-earth. I haven't, however, bothered to figure out where I am there; since there are no mileage charts for the number of miles I've accumulated over the past three years, I just let myself meander.

I'm planning a big real life journey, and am now trying to decide whether the tours that are called "for the young and young at heart" are something I can still tackle. So I'm not quite ready to settle down in my rocking chair yet!

I could contribute a few quilts to decorate the clubhouse here - as my location currently says, I'm spending much of my time "in stitches, sew it seams"... (And no, I will not beg pardon for those puns - I like them!)
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote