View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 09:48 AM   #504
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
We moved to BST a week ago and the unusual chill of the end of March has given way to traditional April weather - sunshine and showers but enough extra light to mean a lot of the week-end has been devoted to the garden. I have given the lawns a first rough cut with the hover mower and tidied the hedges. Having worked such long hours last summer I am determined to do more than keep on top of the basics this year. I went to the nursery yesterday for and edging tool and ont he return journey my gar was doing the "mobile greenhouse thing".

It was great to feel that Spring is hear even though you don't fully appreciate the size of the garden till you have walked round it with a mower then a rake. One of my pond-fish doesn't seem to clever so I have just bought it a tonic... I am ridiculously attached to my fish ....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote