Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2003, 05:38 AM   #8
LePetitChoux
Vegetable of Doom

LePetitChoux has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to LePetitChoux
Thumbs up

I had a dream last night that I was at Helm's Deep fighting. An army of men who looked like the person from CK Crave adverts was against us and on our side there were: Me, my mum, a strange woman called Masha whose face I recognised, but couldn't place, wearing nearly the same clothes as my mother, and the usual Middle-Earthian army. I kept trying to get out of the fighting, it was horrifiying. For some rason, Gandalf was in the medical room (to treat the wounded). I kept trying to go help him, but to no avail. The fortress had been turned into a hotel, and I remember being really puzzled that the opposing army couldn't just come round and enter through the hotel...
And then we had a 10 minute break, leaving one woman called Nelya on her own against the armies, and wento to get coffee etc. when we came back, we started fighting and I woke up.

That was technically a nightmare, as I'd eaten just before going to bed, nd was scared silly through the whole dream, but it was a Tolkien-related nightmare (ther first LotR dream I've ever had), so I'm happy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]