View Single Post
Old 04-30-2002, 04:14 PM   #136
Leighlei
Haunting Spirit

Leighlei has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Leighlei
Silmaril

WHOO!
Do you know how hard it is to not TACKLE Legolas when you stand beside him in RP? It's maddening! ~Cries.~ I want a romance with him! ~shivr.~ MMkay. Over it! (In my mind Im really not...but... Im sure Ill get a diffrent romance going soon or sumpin.)

OMG! Has anyone evr seen the DENIM INVASION Commercials? I HAVE! I downloaded both and I've seen them both on TV, too! ORLANDO BLOOOOOOOMMMMM!! ~snuggles~ GOD I love him! Running and smiling and more running, except hes holding hands with some girl... OH WELL! Someday it will be me!!!! LoL. Okay. Sorry, Im just so excited. My heart flutters at the thought of the Denim invasion!!! IM GOING TO THE GAP RIGHT NOW! LoL. Hes so adorable! Okay Im getting teary eyed. It's like, hormones...but hes a sensitive sweet guy for you know....and a real man for that other time of the month, so he makes me crazy all the time! Im ranting and raving, but...you know hes unbeatable!

GO TO THE GAP
GO TO THE GAP
GAP
GAP
GAP
GAP
DENIM INVASION
DENIM INVASION
DENIM INVASION
BUY EM
BUY EM

...DO IT FOR ORLANDO! PLZ!

PS~ ...If Orlando Bloom EVER Comes to this site and reads this...well http://leighlei.homestead.com/nuthouse.html
And...Im a BIG BIG FAN!
^-^ I also think it would be so cool to hang out with the cast of LOTR...They just seem so cool, dont they? LoL.
Well, Im done. <3 always you guyz!

~Lei.

[ April 30, 2002: Message edited by: Leighlei ]