View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 02:55 PM   #45
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Yes, I agree that we should hold off toDay, and start booting people toMorrow. I may vote for Legate or Kuru, since I trust that they would abstain from selecting someone toNight.

As far as those who hear whispers go, I think that if we have a competing 'reveal', we should also vote for which one the Herbalist should protect. If we get it right, no one will die, and we will know for sure who is innocent and who is evil. If we get it wrong, the unprotected person will die, and we will know that the person we asked the Herbalist to protect was lying.

That relies, of course, on both the cooperation of the Herbalist and the representative, since if the representative decides to muddle around with the deaths, we could mistake the information. In this test, then, we would need to be explicit as to who the representative should kill, and if the representative did not follow instructions, we probably could take that as a red flag about the representative's alignment. I think overall this strategy would work fairly well, so I'm not too worried about competing claims.

Also, according to the Admin thread,

Quote:
Anyone can claim to have been targeted at any time.
Which is why, while I am very worried about these bothersome fainting spells I've started having, I am not worried about modfire should our dearest Sally grow annoyed by my persistent cough.