View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 06:03 PM   #74
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
After much discussion, the population of the Ward had made a decision, which was....not to decide much of anything at all.

"We can wait it out," said some.

"We have to take action!" others insisted. "We can't sit around and accept our fate."

"Look at my horse," interjected Kuru. "My horse is-"

"Okay, I guess," said Boro.

One thing everyone agreed on was that the loss of Phantom was truly a tragic one, but even then, there were dissenting voices.

Some time later, the group decided they should select someone to present a message to the guards, but that that person shouldn't actually say anything.

Legate sat cross-legged on a small box full of spare rope pieces. In the end, he stood on it, and the others elected that he would be the one to report to the guards. Still, discussion continued, with some despairing over numbers and others finding some hope in their chances of surviving the next few days.

"The sun is setting," Sally reminded everyone after a time. "You should all turn in for the night."

Legate stayed behind, mulling over what he should, or perhaps should not, tell the guards.

Patients
Nerwen
Kuru
McCaber
Lottie
Lalaith
Lommy
Legate
Dun
Boro
Shasta

The Morgue
Phantom (for posterity)

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 10-28-2016 at 05:59 PM.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote