View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 10:50 PM   #150
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Interesting theory, Gurthang.

I'm glad to see that you have reversed track on Sleepy Ranger, at least. I think you are mostly right. Here is part of my theory:

Villagers Left:
------------------
Eonwe: Innocent - she voted at a time when she could've saved Bergil but she did not.

Feanor of the Peredhil: Innocent - now that she's revealed her role to everyone their's no doubt of that.

Jack (aka Folwren): Most likely innocent. Her vote could be made to look suspicious, but I don't think it is. Also, if malkatoj is the 2nd wolf (& I'm banking on the fact that she is), it all but clears Jack because malkatoj tried to link her with Sleepy as possibly wolves. Most likely malkatoj was trying to get our brains moving on two innocents.

Gurthang: Not sure of.

Hiriel: Innocent, Fea dreamed of her NIGHT two.

Malkatoj: Guilty as charged in my opinion. Evidence is as I already listed it.

Rune Son of Bjarne: Likely to be innocent, based on what I've seen in his posts and also he broke a 2-2 tie between Bergil & Sleepy by voting for Bergil. Almost definitly innocent in my mind.

Sleepy Ranger: Almost definitly innocent. He did seem very flip-flopyish, etc., but yesterday he pretty well convinced me he was just an innocent that got turned around & confused.

The Only Real Estel: Ranger as Fea so kindly revealed without even making an attempt at consulting me.

Thinlomien: Not much to go on but unlikely to be a wolf IMO. Not voting for two days won't do wonders for your reputation, but if she was a wolf she'd want to avoid not voting at all costs, much less twice in a row.

This leaves us with Gurthang as the top suspect for 3rd wolf with Jack as a distant second.
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote