View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 09:32 AM   #31
Ainaserkewen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ainaserkewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ainaserkewen
Sting

"Greetings to one and all to the 3rd anniversery of our beloved site.
I'm Reesha Weathers reporting for "Action in Arda" magazine and I have a great show lined up for you today.
Later on the red carpet, I'll be doing interviews of some of our favorite members and maybe even the barrow weight himself!!
But for now, I wait anxiously for my first interview, oh and here she comes, wow what a ride!"
Reesha Weathers steps back as a huge white dragon, it's wings beating the air and blowing away some photographers.
Sitting, rather relaxed, on the back of this beast is a tall fair elf woman, dressed in simple white. Her hair is darker than ebony and her eyes are deep pools into space and time. She sits, staring at all who see her, then she nodds her head.
Reesha steps forward again and helps the woman from her dragon, who immediately flies away. People watch in awe, wondering who this could be.
"Everyone welcome...Ainaserkewen, priestess in Arda, prophet of her people." Then there is a fury of applause and camera flashes.
Ainaserkewen smiles.
"Ready for our interview?" Reesha asks.
"Oh course." Answers Ainaserkewen, in a low misty voice.
"Okay, first off, where did you get that dragon?"
"From another world and time." Replies Ainaserkewen. "Where beasts are trapped in cards and can be summoned at will. Behold the blue eyes white dragon."
"Friend of Setto Kiba, I guess." There is some mustered giggling.
"Tell me, my friend," Continiues Reesha, "What is your favorite forum on this site?"
"My favorite? Well, I love them all, but when I need some cheering up, I go to Middle earth mayham, which was my first love."
"And who might be your favorite administrator?"
"They are all wonderful, and I am happy that they keep us safe. However I cannot name any names because titling them would prove useless, they know who they are."
"What is your favorite thing about Tolkien's books?"
"Oh course, LOTR series is my favorite, it captures adventure, love, lust, loss, sadness and happiness in its pages, it is truly the best book of it's time."
"And what about this site? What is your favorite thing about the site."
"The forum of course, never have I found a more concentrated cluster of Tolkien lovers in one place, I feel very much at home here."
"Thank you very much Ainaserkewen, I hope you fair well at the downies." Reesha said as she finished to scribble down the last few notes.
"I will see you inside?" Ainaserkewen asked.
"Yes, but first I will have to find my other interviews."
So Ainaserkewen, priestess in Arda, prophet of her people, went inside to find her friends.

[ May 01, 2003: Message edited by: Ainaserkewen ]
chicken again tomorrow? Why am I
always eating chicken?