View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 11:50 PM   #86
Galadriel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Galadriel has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMellrynxMaidenx View Post
I couldn't handle it in the city, at all. I sympathize with you, my friend I really do. I don't even really like visiting cities all that much.

Hehe.

I thought he would too, actually (being a main character). Oddly enough I've not watched the Bakshi film. Yes, 'tis very sad indeed *sniffs*. Though I always thought Tom to be a little...out there, haha, but he was loveable none the less!
*cries* I wish I was you. My friend loves the city though. She's in love with New York *throws up* I can't handle it. The pollution, the noise, the bloody rude people (excuse my language). I prefer the English countryside. Even London is okay, at least it's historical and interesting. I don't live there though. Such is life.

I used to find Tom a bit irritating at first, till I read The Silmarillion and understood everything a little better. Then I was like 'Oh my God he could be an Ainur"

You need to watch it, seriously. I used to get scared out of my pants when I was eight Now it seems a little ridiculous, not to mention inaccurate, but you could watch it for laughs