View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 05:54 AM   #41
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Okay.

Not voting for
Farael - Since they haven't played for a long time and haven't shown up.
Tar-Jêx - Day 1 newbie pass. But this bit stood out a little:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tar-Jêx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
The writing style doesn't seem villainous to me, but I can't rule out that Tar could be a scheming evil prodigy.
Nothing wrong with acquiring a reputation for future games.
Is Tar really saying that they want to acquire a reputation as a scheming evil prodigy wolf? I can't quite believe that somebody would be a villain and actually say that. It's so much of a slip that I can't believe it could be true.

Kitanna made some useful posts and was talking a fair amount, and is also not here to defend herself. I'm in the dark about Agan and Lottie.

Could vote for:
Rikae or Sally on account of their absence/not wanting to vote for an active participant. Which is distasteful, but so is voting for somebody just because they've posted. Both are pretty bad.

McCaber: I don't really like the reasoning for his vote, but it's not as if most of the earlier voters had anything better. The thing that Agan pointed out could be a slip. He also seems to have left for the Day.

Shasta is always suspicious, but nothing so far pings me as unusually suspicious. His vote is pretty safe, one for someone who isn't here yet and has no other votes yet.

Votes so far are
Kitanna -> Tar (1)
Lottie -> Boro (1)
McCaber -> Agan (1)
Shasta -> Sally (1)

I could vote for someone else, thus spreading the vote out even more thinly. Could I learn anything from that? Maybe. Alternatively, I could choose one of these votes to second, and see what happens. Well, no time, got to pick. I think I will do the latter and up the ante. I realise I'm painting a big target on my back.

++Agan.
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote