View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 08:31 AM   #73
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I don't trust anyone who regarded Nerwen as a friend. There's something not right with that sorceress in the woods...getting inside your head and all too!
This was Boro's only post and I don't see anything there that would make the wolves prioritize him higher than the seer. It was a weird post though, and caught my attention even as he posted; it looked like he implied that he doesn't hold the seer in high regard.

It was after I joked about Nerwen's death being a crime of passion, so it could be that the wolves thought he was playing the role of jealous Nimrodel. Even so, it would be a stretch, especially as Jêx suggested we vote for Boro rather than him.

It could also have been taken as a cobbler hint ("look look the seer is a problem!") but they wouldn't kill a presumed cobbler.

The narration implies he was killed for being a submarine, but that doesn't make sense at all, except if they were worried Nimrodel would be able to protect me. But that seems equally far-fetched because unless they know something we as a village don't, they should've had no reason to think she shares Amroth's powers.

In any case, it looks like they really wanted Boro dead and/or weren't concerned enough about me, counting that if I had dreamed of a wolf, I would have revealed it. This would also imply they're feeling reasonably safe right now.

Righty I have stuff that I need to do (I wasn't counting on being here today), will be back later. Although knowing me I'll probably continue to check in on my phone.