View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 10:30 AM   #267
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Hehe, perhaps I was trying to buy myself a bit of time? Or just was trying to be dramatic?

Yes, post, what a novel idea. * at self*

That sounds like a great idea, Lommy, and I agree - the latter would be quite amusing... Everything already seems to be wonderfully disorganized. It's awesome!

If no one minds, I think I'll kinda pick up Toby a bit. I think I will have Parkun fully separated from the group for the time being...

So, Erling, Kuric, Sam, and Grorin are all right outside town/at the gate. Ash and Lea are within earshot of them, taking Orin home...so that leaves everyone who's been MIA at the inn: Toby, Parkun, Madoc, Grimbeorn, and Robby.

I think Madoc and Robby should be written out somehow. I agree we we can perhaps carry along Grimbeorn for now.

So I'll get Toby, Grimbeorn, Parkun moving at least, if not all in the same direction...

Edit: Nevermind, sorry, just realized Grimbeorn has been carried along with Ash and Lea!

Edit #2:

I posted! That felt good... I thought it best to start toward the direction of perhaps having everyone meet up again, but not best to have two more people randomly show up at the Bree gate and add to the confusion. Parkun is taking Toby on an odd "shortcut"...whether or not they end up where Parkun intends is left up to whether or not the others run into the pair.

I decided that Madoc left for want of food and a nap. Robby I think snuck off by himself because he wanted to accomplish some adventuring on his own and come back a sort of hero (or perhaps he thought he should follow Madoc to make sure he wasn't up to something, hehe?). Is that good enough for everyone? They can easily come back/be brought back from that, but can also just as easily be left out of the picture...even if it is all vague and...random...

Last edited by Durelin; 02-13-2008 at 11:08 AM.