View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 03:28 AM   #185
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Boots Sorry!!!

Hi everyone.

I'm am SO sorry for not having posted earlier. I came home from Italy on Saturday evening, and was only able to read through the posts before I fell asleep on the couch. Then.. on Sunday I was forced to go out of town again to watch my cousins. Apparently their nanny called in sick, and since I don't work, or supposedly don't have anything to do, it was 'natural' for me to take care of them instead. I don't have computer access here, and the only reason for why I'm posting now is because I forced my cousins to go to the library with me. It's about half an hours drive from where I'm currently at, and they will absolutely refuse to go again.. So.. I will not be able to post again until I get home, which will be in a couple of days time. Again, I'm really sorry!

I will probably make a few edits to my post when I get home (I have limited of time, and my time is up shortly). There are a few errors, I know. Aedhild is, as expected perhaps, as confused as ever... Also, I have written another post (by hand) which I will type up when I get home to be inserted somewhere. This post will explain why Aedhild believes she had a fit, rather than being knocked unconscious by Eirnar.

Again, I can't stress how sorry I am.

Thanks for your patience,
Nova

Last edited by Novnarwen; 07-11-2006 at 03:42 AM.