View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #299
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
First of all, the *is sad about Boro's death* line just screams wolf.
Oh. I'm sorry. It was intended to scream somebody who likes Boro and is happy to play with him for the first time in a year and doesn't approve of him getting killed after just one day.

Quote:
Mostly you seemed to be calling for dumping retractables and my/Mira's death. The retractables issue wasn't that helpful, as it's something people didn't really get behind or hate, so it made you seem like you were contributing when you really weren't helping all that much.
Yeah because I suspected Mira. Correct me if I'm wrong but although I also suspected you, I don't think I was ever calling for your death.
And because people didn't have an opinion about what I said, I wasn't being helpful? I wasn't contributing but tried to look as if I were? Sorry but that's ridiculous.

Quote:
Don't worry; proper analysis to follow.
I doubt it. You've already decided I'm a wolf.

Quote:
And I haven't talked to him at all about Downers. We've talked about general game play, but not specifics.
Okay in that case I really wonder what to make of his comment, and I might vote for him because of it.

Last edited by Aganzir; 04-10-2010 at 03:29 PM. Reason: xed with Lottie & Legate
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote