Thread: Password
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 03:03 AM   #3962
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
1. FREDA - Morwen's daughter, sent away - A hobbit disenvowelled by everything - First contact (for many) (LotR: TTT (Movie))
2. E - Lorien's unwitting betrayer - The classic dawn bird - The world turned upside-down
3. MIKA MILOVANA - Mrs. Bilbo - A shiny rock, or perhaps a bit more like me - The first of its kind (ever) (The 1966 Hobbit film)
4. ADUNAPHEL - The only female Nazgul - I'm out, I tripped (accented) - Under the iron crown (Iron Crown Enterprises' MERP)
5. LITHARIEL - The princess of the shore - A Latin rock, an Elvish maid - Darkness in the darkness (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)
6. EVANGELINE LILLY'S TAURIEL - Legolas' first best friend, but in real life... - Not a Maia, not a flower, and definitely not genderbent Orome - Just below Erebor (The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug)
Pulling it onto the page.

The final source is the only non-licensed source on the list; it made the news a few years back, when it appeared in English translation. The character is mentioned on its Wikipedia page, but her name can also be constructed if you imagine what a paleontologist would call a genus she wanted to name 'Dawn Bird'.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote