View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #3720
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
Once this storyline is wrapped up, I'd like to see us have a new storyline that is plot based instead of character based. Some event with implications for Scarburg.
I was thinking about the possibilities for such an event. I have had two ideas I thought worth throwing out there, but then they're just that - ideas.

1) Skip to Saeryn's labour (incidentally, how long does she still have?). Nicking off from A. Ripley's Scarlett, it could happen at a kind of time when no one is around, and the local doctors can't help, and you have to send for someone else, or do it yourself, or all the messy complications. But if the day is months off still, it might be too early to go to that.

2) King Eomer sends a message to Athanar saying that there are outlaws/bandits/criminals/you-name-it hiding somewhere near Scarburg, and he charges Athanar to do something about that. Alternatively, Athanar could get word about the outlaws from a more local source and take the initiative himself... These options could give plenty of adventure, mystery, and, well, plot.

There is still the day to finish before anything happens, though, so there's still time to think and come up with stuff.