View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 04:13 AM   #478
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Usually I would never stick my neck out for Nerwen, because I never get a good read on her, and hence never ever trust her, but I think I will now.
Well, thanks.

Look, I'm curious to know what other people think of Hakon, particularly his last post, which looks very like the work of a panicky wolf to me. Note that the other two people he's accusing there are Wilwa and Sally, who have both come under a good deal of suspicion themselves, particularly the former... so what I think about them now depends on what I think about him, if you see what I mean.

Now, I've skimmed through Inzilawolf's posts, and the trouble is he's had remarkably little real interaction with, or opinion on, any living players. I mean, a more detailed analysis might reveal something, but I haven't had time for that myself.

YesterDay he voted to guard Pitchwife and lynch Brinniel. The situation then was that he had two votes, no one else had any, and Nogrod had just made a case against Brinniel. That is a major point in her favour. However, at that point Inzilawolf must have known he stood a good chance of being lynched, so we can't rule out his voting a fellow wolf to make her look better.

Inzilawolf does, though, very helpfully explain why the pack decided to miss out on the second kill. (Unless, of course, the real reason is something he wanted to distract us from– either way, his responses here are one of the main reasons I voted him.)

EDIT:clarification; X'd with Pitchwife.

Last edited by Nerwen; 09-07-2009 at 04:16 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote