View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 07:16 AM   #646
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I had a dream that I went to a café. Kath and Lhuna were sitting at one table. I asked if I could join them and they agreed. Kath started to complain: "I wan't Eomer to be here, he's my favourite 'downer and I haven't seen him in ages!" And, surprise surprise, Eomer walks in and joins the company. There's a sort of awkward silence.

Then I start to talk. I chat about something very weird and it goes on and on. Eomer looks at me, obviously thinking I'm a freak of some sort, Kath's so thunderstruck that she can't help laughing and Lhuna (who too seems to think I'm a weirdo of some sort) giggles. Then Lhuna asks if I will come to the supermarket with her (she needed to buy bread) and she tells Kath and Eomer that they can go to her place and we'll all meet there soon.

I and Lhuna start walking to the supermarket. We chat about some random things. Then we arrive at the supermarket. I say I must buy a disposable camera, since I want to take photos of them since it was such a good chance to brought me to meet them. First we go to by some bread. Lhuna chooses some rye bread. The cover looks familiar. "Hey, that's made in Finland!" I tell Lhuna, "weird that they sell finnish bread in the Philippines." Lhuna agrees that it's weird and then we buy the bread and the camera. Then we go to Lhuna's place and Kath and Eomer were there, but then the dream ended.

That was a weird dream and I can only guess why did I have such a dream. But that me flooding nonsense chat might have something to do with werewolf: yesterDay Kath said it's difficult to form a picture of me when I'm not flood-posting, I replied her that now I will flood-post since I'm in Noggie's place (which has a working net access) and at the end of the day she remarked she had certainly had the flood-posting she had missed...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote