View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 01:16 PM   #281
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakon View Post
Eönwë said that if it was a ranger save it would be clear in the narration.
I think he meant the last Night of the game, dear, not necessarily last Night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
It could have been hard to kill me later, like I said in some of my first posts this afternoon (I think it was my first after I returned), because the Ranger and the NG could take switches in guarding me, if I was a known innocent and the village decided that I am valuable enough.

And if I were the Ranger, I would have probably said so by now.
Heh. I was kidding about the ranger thing, of course; that would be rotten luck though. And fair enough, but if the ranger is forced out, what then? (I'm hoping it won't happen, but if the ranger is out....well, no offense dear, but if you're innocent you're dispensible compared to them.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
=> A SLIP!!!!????

She corrected it, but she wrote it nevertheless. "I'd almost rather try to guard the fourth wolf (if in fact it isn't Legate)". Well, Freudian slip? You know that you SHOULD write that you are not certain if I am a Wolf or not, because it's not known yet, but you write it as if assuming that I am actually NOT! As if assuming that after dusk it will became known that there are still four of them! Why???
Nice try, lovely, but no. I'm just leaving in the possibility that you may not be a wolf and thus we'll have to worry about the real fourth baddie. You know, you really do want to twist my words, don't you? Nassssty boy....

EDIT: x'd with Boro and Lommie
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote