View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 03:06 PM   #311
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Time to look at some other people, starting with my fellow Kit voters.
Sally - has been very active and helpful yesterDay and toDay, so I fail to see how her retiring to do tallies for the last hour makes her suspicious (actually, it makes me wonder about Brinn and Nog suspecting her for such a frail reason).
Inzil - if I remember correctly from my other games with him, he behaved somewhat inscrutably both as a wolf and an innocent. I'd like to hear a little more from him, as most of his posts have been rather shortish.
Boro - looks good, all in all.
Nerwen - looks really good.
wilwa - has made some outstanding contributions, especially in her latest post; rather unsuspicious.
Lommy - now that's a hard one. I don't really know what to make of her, and her attempts to defend Legate (unless they have to do with life outside the village) don't sit right with me. But is it really probable she and Legs are wolves together?

I find it hard to find fault with anybody's given reasons for their vote (except, possibly, Lommy's - bad vibes is just a little too vague).
As for my own reasons, if anybody hasn't got it yet: I stated I found Kit suspicious based on the points against her made by Boro and Nerwen, at a time when she had only one vote. I certainly wasn't 100 % (or even 80 %) convinced of her guilt, but I suspected nobody else enough to vote for. I decided to vote late and wait if a better option would develop, but 5 minutes to DL there was none that I found more convincing. I had to vote someone (well, technically I might have abstained or done a self-vote, but what would have been the point?), so I stuck with my first suspicion - it wasn't good, but the best I could do at the time.