View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #320
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Well, Legate looks like getting the rope and I do agree he's our best choice even if he made a spirited fight.

If for some reason he turns out innocent I'd say we should look at Wilwa quite closely.

McCaber and and Inziladun will be interesting to read after either of the two is dead and revealed.

I'm somewhat totally undecided with Boro and Lommy: at times they look like the voices of wisdom and on others like creepy wolves. I wouldn't like to see either of them lynched soon but would look at them quite closely as they're both able to pull an act.

With Nerwen I'm the most suspicious on the consensus around that she's innocent. I actually suspected her a bit on Day1 but toDay she has been very reasonable. Like I felt yeaterDay about Mnemo; she's almost too reasonable to be true. So I'm not actually suspecting her but am worried about the consensus eg. betting heavily there being wolves within her guarding-votes. That would be an easy place to meddle in.

Sally looks bad but then she looks like Sally as well. I'm really torn with her. She could be a wolf going against her "already lost" mate - which would be understandable - well even something Legate would have insisted as the situation dawned on them the last Night. But then again I might be totally wrong with her, and Legate to be sure.

EDIT: X'd with a host... well, since my last one.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote