View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 03:25 PM   #294
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
So Lalaith was the only person who didn't vote, and she only posted twice, the last one about six hours before deadline. We can probably assume she wasn't around at the deadline. Sally was the only person around at the deadline, and she did vote to save the "Ranger", which doesn't prove her innocence - a Sallywolf might have simply thought she had no choice but to vote in that situation - but I would say doesn't look especially suspicious. So it looks like that line of questioning might not be the most fruitful.

I am a little bit side-eyeing the late (but before the "reveal") Brinn voters. If you were a wolf, you'd probably rather keep the loud, distracting player who is haring after someone not in your pack than keep the quieter player who isn't going to help you hide as much. Specifically, Mac, Legate, and Rune.

Greenie mentioned yesterDay that Mac's analysis post of Brinn reads like someone talking themselves into suspecting someone else, which most often happens when a wolf is looking for a reason to suspect an innocent. So I definitely don't trust him at this point.

I think it's very interesting that Legate really didn't seem interested at all in the G55-Pitch options at the deadline yesterDay. In his last post before voting, he throws out Brinn, Kit, and Greenie as options, and then votes the only viable candidate there, but doesn't really talk about the other choices at all. It's not a huge thing, but it does kind of ping my radar as something a wolf might do if he wants to steer the vote a little bit, but doesn't want to look suspicious and isn't as invested as he would be if a wolf were actually in danger.

Finally, Rune's vote post:

Quote:
Okay, if I was a man of ideals I would vote Eonwe now. Not much to go on, but I really did not like how he flipped on Legate, and somebody made a point of his list being blant, which I also found valid.

I am however an pragmatic (not opportunist), and I believe Pitch to be innocent. I am torn between G55 and Brinniel, G55 is confusing and gives off both types of vibes, and Brinniel acts suspicious but it might be accidental.
I consider this to be the least suspicious of the three, but I do have to note that the same argument I made for Legate could easily apply here. Rune is torn between two options, and ultimately chooses Brinn. Could be innocent, could be a wolf picking the best option for him (the player who isn't serving as a very loud distraction) and not really bothered too much by trying to protect a packmate. (I would like to point out here that when I say not trying to protect a packmate, I'm not ruling out the possibility of a Pitchwolf - I think by that point momentum had swung away from him and he probably wasn't in too much danger. This would of course rule out the possibility of Brinn being packmates with either Mac, Legate or Rune.)

Last edited by Loslote; 05-06-2020 at 03:26 PM. Reason: xed with Huin, Zil, Brinn, Zil again, and Boro
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote