View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 03:26 AM   #166
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Goodness!

Wonderful stuff Snowdog. The unique first person perspective should prove interesting indeed. I love how you've blended history and characters together and have taken notes of that encounter with Naiore. She'll remember Hanasian, make no mistake on that count. (rubbing hands together in anticipation of evil) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nerindel, great mixing of historic events as well. Naiore certainly has been busy, but then she always loathes being idle. Were it not for her unfortunate regard for life, she'd be diligent, hardworking, intelligent and gifted. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I've also made notes concerning how her history links with Lespheria's. Seems Naiore was "fortunate" enough to get mother, but missed father and children. She'd rather like the opportunity to clean up more of the family.

As for opening the discussion thread, I'm all for it! Let's get some people on board and "tally ho"! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight