View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 08:49 PM   #399
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Well, something nasty should probably happen to Parkun...

Excellent post, morm! I always find it so hard to do a good battle scene (though I enjoy making the attempt). That was great!

So there were 3 wargs there, caught off-guard by Kuric, and the other 2 will soon return...but they will not be ready because they will return to find two of their comrades dead? The one injured by Groin, and then the one Kuric punched in the neck got finished off? (Wouldn't put it past me reading things wrong.)
Well the way I wrote it was that there were 3 present. One was the injured one who is dying now, another who is dead and the biggest one of the 3 fully alive and well. I didn't describe it well but what knocked Kuric down was the two other wargs...I figured somebody could write up that post explaining that they had gone off for the ambush heard commotion and came running. The voice Kuric heard could either be Gorin calling my name or not it could be that since Kuric is dying he is hearing he kinsmen who have gone before him.