View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 09:37 PM   #560
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Saeryn sat quietly, enjoying the beautifully light music coming from Ĉoelhild's flute. She had always loved music and had a special fondness for flutes. She listened with the ear of a noble lass trained from childhood and caught no errors nor no finger slips. She relaxed as she watch Ĉoel's fingers dance nimbly from note to note. When Eodwine asked her choice of treats, she did not respond, still caught in the tune. Her fingers mimicked the fading notes beneath the table on an imaginary flute, and she was loathe to lose the moment of tranquility. She wished she could play here and now... her favorite tune came to mind and played to her, now trilling spiritedly above the rafters like bird song at dawn, now low and soothing. She could hear the melody dancing as clearly as she could see the steps of the lads and lasses frolicking about to the rhythm tapped out lightly by her foot as she played on with a smile.

An unexpected entrance broke the moment and, looking slightly disappointed, Saeryn turned to Eodwine.

"I... my apoligies. What did you request of me? I was lost in thought..."