View Single Post
Old 11-29-2002, 04:07 PM   #369
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Me: Double personality? I have no idea what you mean! I'm the me I am on here and that's all it is to it! Yup, the oversensitive teeny-bopper is not me! No siree, Bob! I'm exactly like this in real life! I really do not care about attractive men. I'm perfectly satisfied with just my mental pleasure and not my physical!

Me: RPG? My own? Yaaaaay! Thank you Mithadan! I'll get that right to you! I can't wait to start my own! Nerves? Nah, there are none of those! I WANT my own RPG! And I'll do it really well too! Everything is going to be perfect! Time? Suuuure, I have ages of free time to work on one! Please can I have one? Please, please, please? Please gimme one?

Me: Ego? Naaah...I have no ego...

Gandalf_theGrey: I hate you all! I hate RPG's! I'm never having another RPG unless it's a party RPG! And VanimaEdhel may never join any more RPG's of mine! I hate these stupid RPG's! And Gandalf sucks! Who cares about a stupid Istar? I'm just going to play Elves from now on! All Elves or Dwarves! No more Gandalf! That's it! No more wizards or RPG's! That sums it up! Totally!

[ November 29, 2002: Message edited by: VanimaEdhel ]