View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 06:37 AM   #490
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Illamatar above, but that was fun! My first time wolfing - and henceforth, I will probably be condemned to lynching on the first few days. Alas.

I will first answer a few quick questions, even though Garin has already answered them.

Yes, after Cailin's death I realised Glirdan was the Hunter (but not until the Day after, when I had more time to analyse her posts properly). I compared her innocent lists from two days in a row and found Glirdan to be the only person on both. We decided to leave him alive... ah, but you will see why.

As for abandoning Naria - yes, that was a little harsh of me. As SpM said, I voted for you on day 2 when I knew you would come under little suspicion, so that was completely safe. Furthermore, I knew that if either of us were to die, the remainder could use it to their advantage. An old wolf ploy.

The Day of your lynching, though, I thought hard about trying to save you. I decided against it because it would incriminate me after I had gone against morm so strongly. Sorry about that... but it was either save you for one more day and incriminate myself, or let you die and appear as innocent as I did.

About people thinking I was the Seer - wow. I didn't expect that.

And finally, in phantomesque style, I have saved the wolvish Nightly discussions. They shall be up soon.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote