View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 07:24 AM   #27
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sirithheruwen has just left Hobbiton.
NightKnight: I don't really have a mental picture of him, but I always imagine him, when not on the 'Downs, skateboarding or surfing.

Also, in my naive little world that is the Barrowdowns, almost everyone is under the age of 30, excluding some, namely: Sharku, The Barrow-wight, The Saucepan Man, burrahobbit, piosenniel, and Estelyn Telcontar. (Sorry, you guys!) The others are 20-somethings and teenagers. (Lucky you! )

Also, I seem to imagine prominent males on the 'Downs to also have very prominent noses. Those people are: Sharku, The Barrow wight, The Saucepan Man, Kransha, burrahobbit, and Fordim Hedgethistle.

Quote:
I like your avvie too, Sirith!!but yeah. there are a bunch of BDers who (in my mind at least) look like their avatars. you, Sirith, are one.
*sighs* Red hair and startlingly green eyes? *sighs again* I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Quote:
Sirhirtheruwen: bohemian chic, carrying around a notebook with doodling and random passages stuck in it. Constantly murmuring jokes and quips under your breath to make everyone around you crack up.
BTW, I have one more question on that: do you mean Bohemian as in "from Bohemia", as in "artsy-fartsy", or as in the way that I dress? Just curious to know...