View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #481
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
I still refuse to believe that people didn't see he was Frodo, everyone was aware that Frodo would be trying to hint to Sam, and everyone should know that Phantom wouldn't suddenly stop caring about a game, so Phantom acting defeatist, and Frodo knowing he's not going to last the Night and needing to hint to Sam, Phantom = Frodo.
And you think a baddie phantom would not have been able to pull that kind of stunt off?

That was exactly my worry that he was Frodo! And I said that already...

phantom stopping caring about the game? Haven't you seen that trick been pulled off time after time and do you think he couldn't use it as a baddie or as Frodo (to call your attention, in both cases).

We didn't know which one he was yesterDay.

He was either Frodo or a baddie pulling a Frodo. That's why I wanted to check Lottie (whom he had defended without any argumented reason from early on).
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote