Thread: The White Horse
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2003, 02:08 PM   #329
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

"Firramer of Rohan, lady," said he with a kindly smile. Pointing to each of the companions in turn, he introduced them. "Nurumaiel of the Elves of Rivendell, Talômi and Rie of the Rangers, and Eohsecg of Rohan."

Eohsecg stood up from where he was sitting to Rie and gave a little bow before sitting back down again. "M'lady, I beg your pardon, but have we met before?" Neisa looked a little bewildered and slowly shook her head. "Ah, I suppose we have not. However, your face looks familiar. I have often been to Edoras, so perhaps I have seen you wanderering about there?"

Nurumaiel spoke up as Eohsecg turned to Rie to ask her if she liked her drink. Firramer smiled a little at the foolish question, but he could see exactly what Eohsecg's feelings for Rie were, though they had only known each other for a short time.

"Neisa, would you like a drink?" Nuru asked. At the woman's, "Yes, thank you," the Elf hurried to the counter to order one.

Firramer raised his glass again and said, "And a toast to fair Neisa of Edoras who has so graced our table with her presence."