View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 06:10 PM   #282
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Going back to the last stages of yesterDay then and to things I don't like.

Mirandir posting 7 minutes before the deadline with a vote tally and missing the vote.

Was it that hard a situation for you to choose? How did you manage to miss the deadline from 7 minutes?

Isabell's vote for Gwath almost twenty minutes before the DL and still hanging around to the end like it was not of your concern what happens - just bringnig forwards a tally and then a side comment about who had voted. I mean you look too cool there. Where you an innocent you would have been somewhat troubled whether what was being decided was going the right way (as we innocents don't know it but the baddies do know it). So it was going well and you felt easy there?

Sally's vote for Fea (still thinking Fea is the cobbler eg. not known to the baddies) disturbs me as well... and tp at the moment.

But I will say of these if looking at one of the baddie-trio I'm the most positive with

++ Izzy

I once got the wolf-Morm for this very same reason. He was too easy, too unconcerned about how the voting went as the primary candidates were not from his baddie-team. And it can be seen.

I may be able to check in before the deadline or then not. Depends if I can get up early enough before the school.

Good hunting!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote