View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 07:11 PM   #289
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Please bear in mind that everything I say here is based only upon things that happened before Day 2 began. I'm trying to be just as thorough as usual despite having less time.

Also keep in mind that I am absolutely not saying everything that I think about people. There are a couple individuals that I strongly suspect of being White Gifted (one for sure), so obviously pointing it out would not be intelligent. In addition, some opinions will be based more upon gut feeling (the way they're speaking, etc) and thus not much can be said other than "innocent" or "shady".

Kath- Obviously, I'd like to see more posts. But nothing set off alarms of any kind.
Durelin- Completely undecided at this point.
Wilwa- I think she's fine, and will trust her until she gives me a reason not to.
Lari- Don't have a strong opinion, but my weak opinion is favorable.
Brin- I'm extremely curious about her. She's given me strong vibes of both White and Black.
Fea- I still think she's innocent. The WereCreatures will leave her around hoping we'll lynch her, and I'd like to give her the chance to make them pay for it.
Mira- For all her posts I couldn't tell much of anything about what she actually thought. We'll see if she picks it up today.
Izzy- I'm definitely leaning innocent with her.
Hansy- On one hand I like his style. On the other hand he puts off a bad vibe or two. But then again I feel him overall innocent and fear he will be used as lynch fodder by opportunistic WereCreatures.
Sally- Difficulties for her led to an odd day. I was unable to form any opinion.
Rikae- Another one I'm definitely liking at this point. I'll defend her strongly if she's threatened.

I realize that's not much writing for a couple hours worth of reading, but at this time I choose not to be more detailed due to safety reasons and time constraints. But I figure you at least know quite clearly where I stand after Day 1 and Night 2.