View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #292
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
In reply to Kath's first post: I put my reasons in the vote post. Not much, true, but the best I had to go on at the time.

Now, a spanking (a spanking!)... er, a list:

Mirandir – Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of Mirandir? Really, there is very little there, and what little there is is a tad dark looking.
Durelin - She seems more or less innocentish; straightforward, confident, but not edgy.
Fea– Maybe she is, and maybe she isn't. The white wizard will know.
I'm leaning toward innocent, though. I really don't think Nog's case holds up to scrutiny (it makes him look worse, not her).
Isabellkya – I don't like what I see.
the phantom – He looks very sensible. I suppose he's good enough to do so while evil, but I haven't seen anything to cause me to suspect him.
Brinniel – Seems sensible and a bit grumpy. Like last game... she was evil last game. I'll keep an eye on her (two, when I can spare them).
satansaloser2005 – I disliked her vote from yesterday and I haven't seen anything to put her in a better light.
Lariren Shadow – She has done some slight things to make me wary. I would like to have a closer look at her, but I don't have the time now.
wilwarin538 – I like what I see.
Eonwe – Cautious, under-the-reindeerish, likely to be ignored, which may be dangerous.
Nogrod – Went single-mindedly after Fea for weak reasons - but I didn't find that unusual. However, the way he now goes after tp for even weaker reasons is much, even for him. He does share my thoughts on Izzy, which looks a bit better, but then I have to remember that he has been a backstabbing wolf before, and that one could also be a werebear. I'm unsure, but more and more would like to know his role.
Mnemosyne – Difficult to read, since I'm not familiar with her, but I don't get any evil vibes. She's active and takes the initiative, which I like to see.
Kath – I'm glad she's back, and what I've seen is reassuring about her.
Hansy – I don't like all the talk about cheating, but that's not the same as suspecting him. No read at all.

Suspect most:
Izzy, Sally

Suspect moderately:
Nogrod, Steve, Lari

Suspect a bit:
Brinn, Mira

Neutral/Somewhat innocent:
Hansy, Kath, Mnemi, tp, Fea

Most innocent:
Wilwa, Durelin

And voting:

++Isabellkya