View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 09:47 PM   #304
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Continuing on....

#275 - Sally finds the 'glomping' of Gwath yesterDay by Phantom and Brin worrying.
----- What worries me about this post, is Sally's claiming of innocence - twice. It seems a bit overdone. She claims to be not evil, and innocent - she even says "not that you'll believe me, but hey". Well, to what purpose are you claiming innocence twice in one post; when you haven't really posted much at all?

#279 - Nog might vote Phantom for his response to Durelin. Likes how he plays, but thinks he actually has reasons to suspect him.

#280 - Nog is ready to vote for Kath, but if there is a bigger post coming, he won't.
Sally and Brin bother him - Sally for her vote and Brin for her carefulness and agreeability.
Dury is too straightforward to be a baddie.
Rikae, his gut yells she is a baddie. He will have to reconsider voting for phantom.

#281 - phantom claims to be an obsessive self-defender

#282 Nog doesn't like Mira's vote tally seven minutes prior to DL, then not voting.
He doesn't like my seeming unconcern after I voted roughly twenty minutes prior to DL, then "hung around".
----- Did I feel easy at the time I was voting and through to the DL?
Absolutely not. I didn't think Gwath was even going to be lynched. When I saw phantom and Brin bring out the save votes at the end, I said a word that isn't appropriate to post on the thread. I stick by my vote, sorry Gwath. I would rather place my vote on someone who I am unsure and have doubts about, as opposed to rolling a die between others who I had not looked into.

#284 - Mnemosyne is pleased with Nog's voting of Izz.
Is bothered by Brin's vote from yesterDay.

#285 - Kath makes a list of possibly guilt, possibly not, and no idea from Day one.
----- What do you mean by Mnemosyne "a little leaping on the bandwagon-esque, not sure about this."?

#287 - Mnemosyne going to start with looking at Brin.
#288 - [b]Mnemosyne[/b[ would like to see more of Brin.
----- Is it Brin's vote from yesterDay that made you start looking with her? If it is, it seems that Brin went from "bothering you" to "less suspicious". DO you mind elaborating on it?

#290 - Kath makes a list of people for toDay.
---- Why does your reasoning for voting for me, look very similar to that of Nog's? It looks quite contradictory to me. You say that I have not been as "original" as past games, yet you do this. Mind elaborating?

It seems to me that the reasoning behind the votes - are not being original as usual, for understanding Hansy and my voting of Gwath.

In a general response. I don't think I am ever original in ideas; in werewolf you really can't be. Because the game has been around for years, and I've only been a part of it for a relatively short amount of time. If you think I have in previous games, I thank you - but reject the "praise"; as I don't believe anyone can truly be original nowadays. Because by this time, actually seeing something "new" is quite few and very far between. In regards to Hansy, I don't really know what else to say on the matter - other than what I've already said. With Gwath, I'll point upwards in the post, to my response to Nog.

I'm going to take a short break now, my hand is threatening to cease functioning.

X'd with Mnemosyne and Mirandir after my #298.