View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 11:54 PM   #108
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
The odd things being an Eorl put one in for! An oath of guardianship did not surprise Eodwine. A query as to a gift for a healer, now, that was unexpected! He'd spent his time among men at war for the first years of his grown life, then married and had son and daughter, but Minna, his late wife, had taken care of all such worries. They addled Eodwine's head and she had known it.

"Best see Saeryn on such as that. Gudryn would be flustered, I fear, though she'd try hard enough."

Eodwine finished the last of the platters and moved on to the mugs.

"I will guard you as long as Marinel is abed, for you are a guest in my house and I would do no less for anyone. Once he is up and about, we shall talk of this again, but for now there is no need.

"Tell me, Linduial, a father's blessing may be extracted easily enough by a loved daugher, but why would a princess of Dol Amroth leave the comforts of such an abode filled past full with luxury and servants at every beck? Why come here?"