View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 06:21 AM   #502
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Oh, and Agan, you're a sultry minx and I love you.
Love you too even though you have no idea how much trouble you caused me. I was seriously flip-flopping on whether you were a wolf or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elf-warrior View Post
Also, I'd like to thank our cobbler, Aganzir, for her efforts to aid our glorious cause.
You're welcome, despite the fact that the only thing I could in the end do was to make the game a day longer. I was so sorry you were lynched on day 1 - but at least I was happy I didn't vote for you. I had no idea who was a wolf so I simply decided to go for someone quiet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
But that cobbler was seriously pesky and I don't blame you for doing away with her first.

Thanks for the game, Inzil! I really enjoyed playing, and being the cobbler was so much fun even if I was clueless most of the time. I was convinced wilwa was a wolf and did my best to save her, and in the end I was calculating who I could get lynched instead and voted for Eomer because I thought Pitch and sally might do it too. Right after hitting the Submit button I regretted my decision and thought I should have voted for Lottie instead (she looked far more innocent than Eomer), but luckily Pitch was late. You did a good job wolves, sorry I couldn't be of more help. And congratulations to the village, of course.

As for skip... I thought he might be the seer (I was 99% sure he was innocent, though) from the way he posted, but he didn't say anything downright seerish about people so I thought I'd just try to lynch him. But I wasn't convinced until the day Eomer died - his calmness and reluctance to fight with me did it. Why waste your time defending yourself when you can do it in considerably less time by saying "I'm the seer"?

Last edited by Aganzir; 09-04-2010 at 06:21 AM. Reason: xed with Boro
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote